The CitizenPath Immigration Document Services concept was developed by immigration attorneys. CitizenPath makes USCIS forms easy to complete and provides the information needed to avoid common immigration pitfalls.
Tower61 was involved from the beginning and played a significant role in the design and implementation of CitizenPath. Tower61 continues to support CitizenPath providing new content, SEO optimization, performance enhancements, social media services, and online advertising guidance (Facebook and Google AdWords).
- Scrolling text on the front page… Simple / Fast / Low Cost Immigration Document Services
- Information Tabs on the Form pages… Overview, Pricing & Compare
- Expandable Help sections on the Form Overview pages… Can I file Form I-90 if I am a Conditional Permanent Resident?
There were also a number of 3rd party integrations including:
- ZenDesk to providing a knowledge base, online help, and live support.
- MailChimp for managing the newsletter and people interested in new forms.
- YouTube for providing an animated introduction video and videos introducing each form. (All videos were co-created by Tower61).
- Social Media (Facebook, Google+, Twitter) providing ways for people to follow CitizenPath on their favorite social network
The largest part of the project was the USCIS Forms themselves. Basically there were 3 steps to implementing each form.
- Read and understand the purpose of the form and design a workflow for the user to complete the form online
- Implement the online form using FormAssembly. This was then embedded seamlessly into the CitizenPath website and includes support for collecting a fee from the customer.
- Taking the customers online answers and using them to populate the USCIS PDF Form. Without going into all the details the solution was implemented in PHP and used the FormAssembly API to generate and XDP file (PDF content and Adobe XML Forms Architecture (XFA) resources packaged within an XML container) which can be download and opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.